Adventures in Divorce

I always wondered why people who murdered their spouses didn't just get a divorce.... I now understand why

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nap Town, Indie-anne-ahhhhhh!, United States

No, I'm not a prophetess. Cassandra, according to Greek mythology, spurned the advances of the Greek god Apollo and her gift of prophecy was cursed so that her predictions would never be believed. Such is my life. I tend not to think like most people, which is a gift... but also a curse. So step into my mind, take off your shoes and stay for awhile... you're always welcome, loved ones.

July 30, 2008

Waxing poetic

ambiguous 'cause you wanted to remain hopeful
'cause we never dealt with it
but I've never lied to you about my intentions
and what I wanted
never


(October 10, 2007.... but it still hurts)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Adventures in Divorce: Waxing poetic

Waxing poetic

ambiguous 'cause you wanted to remain hopeful
'cause we never dealt with it
but I've never lied to you about my intentions
and what I wanted
never


(October 10, 2007.... but it still hurts)

Labels: ,