July 11, 2008

WANTED: Sugar Daddy

So the new iPhone 3G came out today and I had plans to go buy one for $199.... until I followed the asterisk to the fine print that said it was for NEW AT&T customers only; I'd have to pay $399 AND go ahead and renew my contract for another 2 years. Curses. I remarked to my boy who eats, sleeps and BREATHES Apple that I needed a Sugar Daddy so I could get one (he says he needs a Sugar Mama right now as well), which made me think about this post I wrote back in May 2006:

***********

WANTED: Male of any age who is willing to provide a hard working, 20-something year old (*well, now 30-something year old), relatively low-maintenance young lady with the "extras" in life, including, but not limited to, Coach bags (particularly the Canvas Pocket Tortilla with Snake for $798), Tiffany jewelry (not even talking the diamond stuff.... plain sterling silver will do), pedicures, manicures, getting my hurr did, CDs, clothing that does not come off the clearance rack (it can be at the regular mall.... not even talking the Fashion Mall), vehicle accessories (or gas), or anything else such young lady desires, but that being a responsible adult prevents her from paying for with her own wages.

Qualified applicants must be willing to communicate only via e-mail, and no physical contact is required or desired (or even allowed).

Compensation consists of the warm fuzzy feeling that you will have inside from knowing that you have made a young lady's day and have brought a smile to her face. Successful candidates may also receive periodically, via e-mail of course, perfectly non-risque, fully clothed pictures of me.

Get at me if you have a great desire to waste your money on me. I'd truly appreciate it.

(and you know I'm just playin'...... unless you gon' do it!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Divorce Copyright © 2014 -- Powered by Blogger