Adventures in Divorce

I always wondered why people who murdered their spouses didn't just get a divorce.... I now understand why

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nap Town, Indie-anne-ahhhhhh!, United States

No, I'm not a prophetess. Cassandra, according to Greek mythology, spurned the advances of the Greek god Apollo and her gift of prophecy was cursed so that her predictions would never be believed. Such is my life. I tend not to think like most people, which is a gift... but also a curse. So step into my mind, take off your shoes and stay for awhile... you're always welcome, loved ones.

October 31, 2008

Boo!! (Happy Halloween)

From UrbanDictionary.com... The word of the day today is:

Boo

1. Boyfriend or girlfriend
2. Word used to scare people

1. Can you handle me? If you can't you ain't gonna be my boo.

2. Guy: BOO!

Guy 2: Holy sh*t!


And sometimes, it serves both purposes at the same time. ;)

Happy Halloween, loved ones!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Adventures in Divorce: Boo!! (Happy Halloween)

Boo!! (Happy Halloween)

From UrbanDictionary.com... The word of the day today is:

Boo

1. Boyfriend or girlfriend
2. Word used to scare people

1. Can you handle me? If you can't you ain't gonna be my boo.

2. Guy: BOO!

Guy 2: Holy sh*t!


And sometimes, it serves both purposes at the same time. ;)

Happy Halloween, loved ones!!

Labels: