August 21, 2008

Dare to dream (yes sometimes I DO act like a girl)

I was at the mall yesterday (having lunch, no shopping for me) and saw these at Nordstrom..... I just about came on myself weeped in ecstasy:

I must have these shoes. Never mind that they are $390 (ok, that's a lie.... I have never paid that much for shoes in my life). But I can just picture how fantabulous they would look perched at the end my fishnet clad legs this fall and winter. *drools* *fans self*

The past several months (hell, the past year) has been killer on my finances. Add to that the fact that I haven't been working full time, and the end result is that my shoe game has fallen by the wayside. Hell, my whole business/business casual wardrobe is in a sad state of affairs right now. Those beauties got me thinking about how I miss wearing stilettos and pumps in general, and being out of the world of work, I've missed out on having a reason to wear business dress shoes. And BOOTS!! Boots are the only reason I tolerate winter (as if I had some choice in the matter). Again, fishnets..... nothing sexier than a knee length or just above the knee skirt paired with some knee high boots and having a pair of fishnets of all variety (tights or, my preference, thigh highs) peek out when you walk or cross your legs. Ooooh I'm making myself excited just thinking about it.......

So anyway, I thought I'd do something I NEVER do...... daydream. Here are a few that tickle my fancy:





















































































































































*le sigh* I will eventually get back on my feet (no pun intended..... really) and get back to the business of being a girl. Until then, I guess it'll be flip flops for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Divorce Copyright © 2014 -- Powered by Blogger