September 9, 2008

"Make you wanna lick the (w)rapperrrrrrr......"

(*WARNING: Come back to this post if you are at work, around children, or are just a prude)

I just had to post this gem. Alexyss Tylor is a certified nut, but she speaks Truth:



(back in my younger days, I used to keep a blowpop on me at all times. I know.... just nasty. LOL! But hey, just because you're married doesn't mean you can't be a freak..... in fact, you SHOULD be. Great way to build excitement and anticipation when you're out together. That advice is free, BTW.)

And if you haven't seen her other videos, I HIGHLY recommend them..... I guarantee you will be crying with laughter.

(thanks to Single Black Male for inspiring this..... now my brain is going to be in the gutter all day)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Divorce Copyright © 2014 -- Powered by Blogger