Adventures in Divorce

I always wondered why people who murdered their spouses didn't just get a divorce.... I now understand why

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nap Town, Indie-anne-ahhhhhh!, United States

No, I'm not a prophetess. Cassandra, according to Greek mythology, spurned the advances of the Greek god Apollo and her gift of prophecy was cursed so that her predictions would never be believed. Such is my life. I tend not to think like most people, which is a gift... but also a curse. So step into my mind, take off your shoes and stay for awhile... you're always welcome, loved ones.

September 9, 2008

"Make you wanna lick the (w)rapperrrrrrr......"

(*WARNING: Come back to this post if you are at work, around children, or are just a prude)

I just had to post this gem. Alexyss Tylor is a certified nut, but she speaks Truth:



(back in my younger days, I used to keep a blowpop on me at all times. I know.... just nasty. LOL! But hey, just because you're married doesn't mean you can't be a freak..... in fact, you SHOULD be. Great way to build excitement and anticipation when you're out together. That advice is free, BTW.)

And if you haven't seen her other videos, I HIGHLY recommend them..... I guarantee you will be crying with laughter.

(thanks to Single Black Male for inspiring this..... now my brain is going to be in the gutter all day)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Adventures in Divorce: "Make you wanna lick the (w)rapperrrrrrr......"

"Make you wanna lick the (w)rapperrrrrrr......"

(*WARNING: Come back to this post if you are at work, around children, or are just a prude)

I just had to post this gem. Alexyss Tylor is a certified nut, but she speaks Truth:



(back in my younger days, I used to keep a blowpop on me at all times. I know.... just nasty. LOL! But hey, just because you're married doesn't mean you can't be a freak..... in fact, you SHOULD be. Great way to build excitement and anticipation when you're out together. That advice is free, BTW.)

And if you haven't seen her other videos, I HIGHLY recommend them..... I guarantee you will be crying with laughter.

(thanks to Single Black Male for inspiring this..... now my brain is going to be in the gutter all day)

Labels: