June 13, 2008

*Truly* murder-worthy behavior

I posted this back in October 2007, so here's a lil background: When The Ex and I separated, I took my Civic and he took the Durango. Now when we bought the Durango 2 years earlier, I never wanted it. Gas was in the mid-$2 range and I knew we'd never be able to get rid of it. So when it came time for me to get a new car (yes, he got a new car before I did when I started working full time..... but that's a whole 'nother issue) I was responsible and got a much cheaper, much more fuel efficient car.

Anyway, even though he took the Durango, I was still making BOTH payments on BOTH cars, including insurance. I tried to ask him nicely that all I wanted from him was to pay for his car..... I didn't ask for child support, I didn't ask for money on the household bills (including the debts), nothing. But this dude refused, and refused, and refused. So one day I was like fine, if I'm paying for both cars, I'm going to have both cars. I went to his job and I took it right there, and then had a friend bring me back to pick up my car. The next morning, this is what I woke up to..........
********

WEDNESDAY October 3, 2007: (get ready, cuz it's some fucked up shyt....)

Soooooo..... this is what I woke up to this morning and saw as I was going outside to get my babies on the bus:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Needless to say, I was just a wee bit pissed.

Who could have done this in the middle of the night?? Perhaps the man who's truck I had to take back yesterday because he wouldn't man up and pay for it, who I busted trying to let the air out of the tires of my car as it sat down the street from his job (while accompanied by two dog head gorilla looking bitches.... can't even do your shyt solo), who was mad cuz I had to call the po-po on him for violating his restraining order?? Whodoya think??

And he thought writing a bitch-like phrase all across the sides and back of my car would point the finger away from him...... but doesn't he know that he's been so bitch-like over the past 5 months that it points DIRECTLY to him??? Please.

And then...... why was MY (yes MINE) Durango tire ALSO slashed?? That's SUCH a bitch move!! And WHY are you so stupid as to do the shyt the VERY SAME DAY I get into it with you over your bitch-like ways in wanting to live off of a female and not pay for what you use??

Damn, at least be stealthy and think about that shyt...... don't stick the gun in your pocket while it's still smoking.

But..... here's what my shyt looks like now:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AND.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's 4 hours of elbow grease, bitches!

Niggro didn't you know my daddy is the Black McGuyver??? And I'm DEFINITELY his daughter. What!!!

(And peep the Durango in the background.... it may be sitting on a flat, but yo ass is still walkin'.)

When, oh, when will he realize that he cannot fux with me??

********

*Afterword: The Ex claims (swears/insists/persists) that he was not the one who vandalized my shyt...... whatever. If it wasn't him directly, it obviously was someone affiliated with him so basically he's guilty as the principal acting through an agent. I just had to put that out there for legal purposes so he doesn't do some bitch shyt like sue me for libel. And, he eventually did start paying on the Durango and I gave it back...... but now that MF is sitting on the repo lot. Anyone wanna buy an '05 Durango?? I'm sure you could get a good deal.

1 comments:

VerbFashion said...

I'm just randomly reading your blogs and I just wanna say BRAVO!

Though you're making each and every one of them entertaining, anyone should be able to tell that these were tough and frustrating situations. I have seen nothing BUT divorce since I was 2 years old making all of these stories seem oh so familiar.

closing thought: I did NOT think grown men and/or accomplice(s) still vandalized property as means of revenge! OH "BOY"!

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Divorce Copyright © 2014 -- Powered by Blogger