June 13, 2008

Man-Children

There are just some things that come with time and age, no matter how "mature" a person thinks they are. Last night I met this man-child at Level (on Wednesday it's cool....trust me) who tells me he's 22 and proceeds to give me the whole "I'm mature..... I got the experience of a 40 year old..... people tell me I don't act 22....... I'm going to the league" bullshit spiel. Thanks but no thanks, I'm good. Then I end up at The Pub on Mass Ave and lo and behold, once again it's Man-Child sitting with my group of folks, and he come and sits his big Man-Child self right next to me. After explaining to him for 10 minutes that no, I do not want to partake of the big ass bag of weed he had in his pocket that he kept wanting to show me over and over, the topic turns to "what he can do for me" and how "mature" he is (he also asked if going home alone is a regular thing for me.... uh yea, man-child, I'm not into random mens in my home, let alone anywhere else). I tried to explain to him that there are certain intangible things that I need that only come with age and *true* maturity, but I couldn't quite break it down for him because I had too many framboises and was too busy trying to give Court and Kei the "please save me" look which they missed, so I was stuck. But now I can break it down in a simple example:

Offer 1: I know how to work it.

Offer 2: I wanna bathe you, dry you off, rub you down with lotion, massage you and pleasure you orally for an hour.

Now, which offer came from the 22 year old and which one came from the 30-something year old?? Not hard to figure out. Youngstas need to realize that there's more to life than penis...... hell, I can go buy one of those, and I've also gotten to the point with myself and knowing myself that I can make just about anything that a man has to offer work to my advantage ("uh, yea stop and I'll take over from here....."). Being attuned to what women really want and being mature enough to be selfless like that is something that only comes with age, and the realization that selflessness on that level will yield you more than good "do it" is not something youngstas are ready for. If you come pleasure me with no quid pro quo, no expectation of a return favor, you're gonna get the Business 10x over next time around without even having to ask. (Patience, grasshopper.) Man-children just haven't figured that out yet, so they really have no business trying to step to an almost 30-something like me.....go holla at that 21 year old girl who hasn't figured out what she wants yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Divorce Copyright © 2014 -- Powered by Blogger