Adventures in Divorce

I always wondered why people who murdered their spouses didn't just get a divorce.... I now understand why

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nap Town, Indie-anne-ahhhhhh!, United States

No, I'm not a prophetess. Cassandra, according to Greek mythology, spurned the advances of the Greek god Apollo and her gift of prophecy was cursed so that her predictions would never be believed. Such is my life. I tend not to think like most people, which is a gift... but also a curse. So step into my mind, take off your shoes and stay for awhile... you're always welcome, loved ones.

January 25, 2009

Emotional Baggage Sundays: Criminal Edition

Classic.....*Sigh*



(Too much emotional baggage for today, both old and new. That is all for now, loved ones.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jaded said...

This song is the old school equivilant (lol I call anything pre-2000 old school) to Amy Winehouse's "No Good"...the question is what happened??? lol.

January 26, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anesidora said...

I don't want to talk about it.... but it was a toss up.

January 26, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Adventures in Divorce: Emotional Baggage Sundays: Criminal Edition

Emotional Baggage Sundays: Criminal Edition

Classic.....*Sigh*

Fiona Apple - New Music - More Music Videos


(Too much emotional baggage for today, both old and new. That is all for now, loved ones.)

Labels: , ,