Adventures in Divorce

I always wondered why people who murdered their spouses didn't just get a divorce.... I now understand why

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nap Town, Indie-anne-ahhhhhh!, United States

No, I'm not a prophetess. Cassandra, according to Greek mythology, spurned the advances of the Greek god Apollo and her gift of prophecy was cursed so that her predictions would never be believed. Such is my life. I tend not to think like most people, which is a gift... but also a curse. So step into my mind, take off your shoes and stay for awhile... you're always welcome, loved ones.

June 25, 2009

Told you so (a follow up)

Yesterday I wrote a blog post analyzing the question of "how do you know him???" that I received in a message on Facebook in which I concluded that "just out of curiosity" means "I really want the scoop on this man who was/I wish to be mine" and that anyone responding to such a question should proceed with caution. Once again, my unheeded prophetess sense didn't fail me. Here's an excerpt of the message I was sent in response:
"Oh ok I know [so-and-so] from school I had the biggest crush on him too...."
Bingo-bango. Told you so.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Selah said...

this literally had me crackin up... and THIS is why i limit my "friends" on fb to people i actually do know (crazy righT? i think i'm the only one lol)

June 26, 2009 at 12:27 AM  
Anonymous VerbFashion said...

That's crazy. People love investigating via Facebook. lol.

June 26, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Adventures in Divorce: Told you so (a follow up)

Told you so (a follow up)

Yesterday I wrote a blog post analyzing the question of "how do you know him???" that I received in a message on Facebook in which I concluded that "just out of curiosity" means "I really want the scoop on this man who was/I wish to be mine" and that anyone responding to such a question should proceed with caution. Once again, my unheeded prophetess sense didn't fail me. Here's an excerpt of the message I was sent in response:
"Oh ok I know [so-and-so] from school I had the biggest crush on him too...."
Bingo-bango. Told you so.

Labels: ,