Adventures in Divorce

I always wondered why people who murdered their spouses didn't just get a divorce.... I now understand why

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nap Town, Indie-anne-ahhhhhh!, United States

No, I'm not a prophetess. Cassandra, according to Greek mythology, spurned the advances of the Greek god Apollo and her gift of prophecy was cursed so that her predictions would never be believed. Such is my life. I tend not to think like most people, which is a gift... but also a curse. So step into my mind, take off your shoes and stay for awhile... you're always welcome, loved ones.

October 7, 2008

After these messages......

I've been a little incognegro lately on the blogs. I've just had WAY too much emotional and mental hullabaloo going on lately to process. When things get to be too much I just avoid speaking on it for awhile. I have a lot of sorting and decisions and mental repositioning of situations and people to do right now.

I'll be back soon, loved ones......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Adventures in Divorce: After these messages......

After these messages......

I've been a little incognegro lately on the blogs. I've just had WAY too much emotional and mental hullabaloo going on lately to process. When things get to be too much I just avoid speaking on it for awhile. I have a lot of sorting and decisions and mental repositioning of situations and people to do right now.

I'll be back soon, loved ones......