February 2, 2009

"Oh dear!"

One of my favorite newly coined sayings when I'm feeling upset/frustrated/bitchy is "I feel like punching a kitten in the face" (because think about how horrible that is to punch a small, innocent, bewildered kitten whose head is about half the size of your fist dead in its little flat face.... you'd have to be feeling REALLY cantakerous and evil to do something like that). So imagine my utter delight when CareerBuilder.com depicted a very similar embodiment of that feeling in their Super Bowl ad this year.

Anyway, around the 33-36 second mark is how I'm feeling right about now:



I think I need some help. Too much in life is starting to get to me. More about some of those things later (maybe).

2 comments:

jolie said...

that was effin HILARIOUS .. and thats how I feel DAILY

Luvvie said...

They also say errtime someone masturbates, a kitty dies. Save a kitty, dont touch ur kitty! lol

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Divorce Copyright © 2014 -- Powered by Blogger